Monday, January 14, 2013

What do you invest in?

Where to begin...

The last few weeks have been non-stop.  I've been the busiest I've been in a long time.

Let me give you a short recap...

December 27th I left for GYC Seattle.  January 3rd, after being renewed and refreshed, I ventured back to the East Coast.  I put in some hours at the hospital and then left for Santa Cruz, Bolivia on January 9th.  Seven flights and four days later I returned to Harrisburg.  Once back in Harrisburg, I enjoyed some post church Sabbathing with some great people.  The same evening I attended my good friend's baby shower.  The following day (Sunday) I went skiing with Donna and Jonathan.  Finally today, January 14th, I've been able to catch up on some much needed R&R!  I suppose the type of R&R I've been experiencing today has been unpacking, laundry and cleaning.  I did manage to complete a mini-movie of my travels to and from Bolivia.

Happy Watching!

Children's Heart Project

As we begin the new year the subject of "investments" has struck me as profound.  We as humans tend to make investments in things or people that we believe are valuable.  Each person's idea of what is valuable varies, and sometimes we invest in things that are not valuable.

One of the most important investments that we can make in our lifetime is our investment in Jesus Christ.   He has made the ultimate investment in us by dying to repay our sin.  Hallelujah!  How can we choose to live our lives in anyway but for Him?  I pray that as I live my life I make wise investments, that I choose to dedicate my life to Him using the gifts He has blessed me with for His purpose.  I encourage you to do the same!


                        Bringing in the New Year with my friends from Grants Pass, Oregon
                                                       and Berrien Springs, Michigan.


Outreach with a good buddy! (Joseph)


Tiago and Guadalupe!


The group - America bound! 


Me.  Being me...


GYC Intermission Appeal!



Until next time... Stay well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment